Saturday, July 2, 2011

get to know a little bit more about me !!

hi there! hope you are doing good there.

well for starters, i would like to introduce myself as -- a girl??? haha! i am a newbie here in this board, you can call me joveen. i created this for my digital media 1 assignment. i am majoring in finance with multimedia.

here are apart of me:
NAME: Tham Ka Yian
PREFERRED NAME: Joveen
ID: 1081102990
TUTORIAL SECTION: BC271F
DATE OF BIRTH: 31/01/1990
PLACE OF BIRTH: Kuala Lipis, Pahang
LOCATION: Puchong, Selangor
HOBBIES: playing badminton, hanging out with friends, watching movie.

since i am a newbie here, I hope that everybody keep with me and share lots of information with me. thanks a lot. that's all for now. thanks for reading. good night peeps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment